As a user of Plek you can add events to the agenda. The agenda is located on the home page in the right column. If you create a general agenda-item this will visible for all the users of your Plek. It is also possible to create an agenda item that is only visible for a certain group.
Creating an event
If you want to add an event to the agenda, take the following steps:
- Hover over Agenda in the navigation balk.
- Then, click on New Event.
Now a screen where you can create your event opens.
- Decide if your event will be uploaded in the public or in a group agenda.
- Fill in the begin and (optional) end date, and if needed a begin and/or end time.
- Give your event a name and description.
- If desired, add media (an image, video, or document).
You can adjust the settings of your event. The optional setting can be found in the right column.
- Click on Attend.
A screen opens where you have two options to set the attendance of your event.
- Decide if the users of your Plek can sign up for the event and if there is a maximum attendee. Click on OK.
- Click on Event Organizer (or tick the box ‘Hide Event Organizer’).
A screen opens where you can fill in the information about the event organizer. This does not have to be a Plek user: an external organization is also possible.
- Fill in the information and click on OK.
- Click on Event Administrator
Now a screen appears where you can select the event administrator. This must be a Plek user: an external administrator is not possible.
- Type in the name of the event administrator(s) and click on OK.
- Click on Create.
You arrive at the page of the event you just created. In the right column, you see the event details.
Below is a short video where we go through the steps.
It is possible to add a Plek event to your own digital agenda (e.g. Outlook agenda) with one press at a button. After creating the event, you can add an event banner (by clicking on the three dots in the right top). The ideal banner format is 900 x 350 pixels.