As a user of Plek you can create forms to ask questions to your colleagues. This is useful, for example, if you want to collect feedback on a former project, or if you want to know the opinions of your colleagues about buying a new coffee machine.
Forms can be created in a message (or by the admins in an information page). You can decide how many questions you want to ask, and you can set the answer options per question.
Adding a form in a message
If you want to add a form in a message, take the following steps:
- Hoover over Messages in the navigation balk.
- Then, click on New Message.
You arrive at a screen where you can layout your new message.
- Choose if you want to upload your message with form in a group or in a channel.
- Then, choose in which group or channel you want to upload your message with form.
- Give your message a title and content.
- Click, at the bottom under ‘Add Media’, on Create Form.
Now a screen appears where you can create a form.
- Give your form a name and type in the first question.
- Decide which of the following four answer options you want to set:
- A line: this is a short open field where a maximum 140 characters can be used.
- Paragraph: this is an open field where an unlimited amount of characters can be used.
- Simple selection: this a list of available answers where only one answer can be chosen.
- Multiple selection: this is a list of available answers where one or more answers can be chosen (multiple choice).
- If needed, fill for the simple and multiple selections the available answers
- Add as many questions as desired, and repeat steps 8 and 9.
- Lastly, fill in a confirmation text (optional).
A user who fills in your form sees the confirmation text after answering all your questions. We recommend using this space to thank your participants.
- When finished with your form, click on Add.
Your form is now added to your message.
- When finished with your message, click on Upload.
You arrive at your uploaded message with form.
Submissions of the form
Click on Export List to download a CSV file with all the answers of all the users of your form (sorted per user).
To see the answers of the participants of your form, click on Show Answers at the bottom of the form. You arrive at an overview of all the users who filled in your form.
To see the answers of one concerning person, you must click on the user in the overview.
Below is a short video where we go through the steps.
Do not forget to press ‘Save’ when adding a new form to a recently uploaded message.
Do you have a low participation rate? As the manager of the group, it is possible to highlight your message.