As a group admin, you can add an information page to your own group at Plek. The information pages of a group can always be changed. As a group admin, you can also determine the order in which the pages are displayed.
Making changes to the information page(s) of your group
If you want to change the information page(s) of your group (content), take the following steps:
1. Hover your mouse over Groups in the navigation bar.
2. Then click on the group in which you want to make adjustments to the information page(s).
The group page for that group appears.
3. Click on Pages, in the menu bar of the group.
Here you can add a new information page to your group, and you can also modify existing pages.
4. To edit a page, open the page by clicking on it. In the upper right corner, you will find an arrow. Click on the arrow and choose edit.
5. You can now edit the information page. All fields are explained step by step in this article.
As a group admin, create a welcome message for your group. This will greet new group members and give them some important group information.