As a group manager, it is possible to give more attention to certain messages in your group. This is possible by creating a highlighted message.
In the block view, the message with the image will be uploaded on top of the group page. In the timeline view, the message will be uploaded in the block ‘Important News’.
Highlighting a message
To create a highlighted message, take the following steps:
- Hover over Messages in the navigation balk.
- Click on New Message.
A screen opens where you can create your new message.
- Click on Group Message. After the selection, the button gets the color of your Plek (in the video below this is orange).
- Give your message a title and content.
Use the work tools above the text box to layout your message.
(ADD WORK TOOL)
- Tick the box Promote as a Highlighted Message.
- Click on Upload Image and select your desired image (the ideal format is 667 x 300 pixels). You can cut and turn your image. When finished, click on Finish.
- When finished with your message, press Upload.
Your message is uploaded. It appears at the top of your selected group.
You can always edit or delete your message.
Next to highlighting it is also possible to create extra attention to your message by sending a notification or email.
Pay attention: in the timeline view your highlighted message will be uploaded in the bock ‘Important News’. So, even your group message is uploaded more recently than the highlighted message, this will not be placed at the top.