In this article, we'll show you how to use the timeline view with a screenshot:
1. Posts appear in chronological order on the timeline.
- There is an exception: a post will be moved up in order when it gets a new comment.
2 Here you can see who has posted the message, and in which group or channel.
3. By highlighting messages, you temporarily draw extra attention to them. You can recognize highlighted posts by the header image and the pin icon.
4. Like a post directly from the timeline.
5. Click here to view all comments.
6. Share this message, for example, with another group.
7. Respond directly to this comment, or give this comment a like.
8. Click in the text box to respond directly from the timeline.