A quiz is a form that you can add to an information page, a message, or a step in the program manager. Click form > add form > new form > quiz to add the form.
- Give your quiz a title. This title will appear above the quiz
- Select an answer option.
- Is only one answer correct? Select Single selection.
- Are multiple answers correct? Select Multiple selections.
- If you don't want to use a question, add a statement.
- Want to add an explanation to your question? Select '...' > Explanation.
- Is the question mandatory, and should the respondent complete the question? Check Mandatory.
- Form your question or assignment.
- Form your answer options. Remember to mark the correct answers!
- Would you like a respondent to receive feedback on their answer? Check the Add feedback box. Add feedback to a correct answer and an incorrect answer.
- Determine the settings for your quiz. You can read more about this here.
Did you create a standard question in an (advanced) form, and do you want to convert it to a quiz question? Then click on '...' and select correct answers. This way, you can convert a normal question to a quiz question.