Information pages within Plek are like the static pages of a traditional intranet. They contain important information that changes little or not at all and/or must be found quickly by everyone. To find information quickly, you can use various functions.
Functions that help you find information quickly
1. When you go to the information pages, you are automatically taken to the overview of all pages.
2. Under my pages, you will find all pages created by you.
3. You can mark pages that you want to find quickly as favourites. Click here to find out how. For example, all pages marked as favourites can be found under my bookmarks.
4. If you click on concepts, you will find all the pages you are currently creating. These pages are saved as drafts and have not yet been published.
5. You can archive a page that is no longer relevant. This means that the page disappears from the foreground but is still stored in the background. Do you want to find an archived page or republish it? Then you can find it under the archived button.
6. Another way to search quickly is by using the taxonomy. Filter, for example, on page type, like 'manual' in the example below, to quickly find all pages that contain a manual.
You can also use the search bar for a quick search. Plek searches all information pages and related documents for content. The most relevant results are displayed first.