Users of Plek can publish documents in Plek. In this overview, we will show you how to publish a document to a group. Want to know how to publish to everyone? You can find out here.
Posting a document from a group
1. Go to the group you want to upload a document for
2. Click on the Documents tab
3. In the menu on the left, you will find the button New document; click on it.
4. Navigate to the folder in which your document is stored and double-click on the relevant file.
Now a window appears on the right in which you can adjust the settings for this document.
5. To change settings for the document, click the pencil. First, you can give your document a title and description and possibly more information related to this document (such as publication date and tags).
6. Then click on Save. The document now has the information you entered. Other users on your site will also see this information.
7. Then click Publish to make the document visible to users with the appropriate rights.